JOIN US IN SUPPORT OF THE TURN
Night at the Races is the closest thing to being at an actual race track without being there. Join us for an evening filled with fun, friends, food and betting. All proceeds benefit The Turn – dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the physically challenged community through innovative programs combining functional fitness and adaptive recreation.
Date: Friday, April 23
Time: 6:00 – 10:30 p.m. (Post Time is 7:00 p.m.)
Location: Cleveland Donauschwaben German-American Cultural Center
Address: 7370 Columbia Road (Olmsted Falls, Ohio)
The following are our protocols regarding safety with COVID-19:
- Masks are required for everyone inside the building unless they are actively eating or drinking.
- Best Practices are posted at entrances, in restrooms, and throughout the building.
- Hand Sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the space and outside.
- There will be adequate space between guest tables to provide for social distancing.
- The staff will use PPE (masks & gloves) at all times and has been trained in best practices.
- The floors will be clearly marked for safe distancing at buffets and bars.
- There will be no Self-Serve buffets
- The ventilation system has been newly serviced to ensure proper intake of fresh air.
- Guests will have access to the adjacent patio area and doors will be open (weather permitting) to allow for even more air flow.
Enjoy an evening filled with friends, food, drinks, raffles and horse racing. Each ticket includes food and soft drinks.
You choose the name! Horse owners and horse names will be printed in the event program and announced prior to and during the race. Even if you are unable to attend, you can still be a horse owner.
Sponsor one of the ten races. Includes two tickets to event, a 1/3 page ad and name printed on the race page in the program. Your name will be announced prior to the race and logo will be displayed on the screen on event night.
business card ad
Promote your business with an advertisement in the event program. Simply attach your business card with the registration form.